First things first

Hi everybody, 

For a person who writes as much as I do, I have jumped on to the blogging bandwagon rather late.  But hey, better late than never ! So, here goes.. 

I hope to write about things including but not restricted to - technology, gadgets, books I am reading/have read, sports, and all the other important stuff out there, that I am passionate about.  

When we communicate, we constantly receive subtle feedback from whom we are communicating with and fine tune in subtle ways, so that what we say actually makes sense and also to keep the communication more interesting.  This can be slightly more challenging though with a medium such as this, where the feedback is delayed.  So, help me keep this space better and keep the feedback coming with the comments section below.    

Thanks for coming. 

0 Responses to "First things first"